If you have read my previous review on Boba Carriers you know I am a huge fan! I recently tried out their new and improved Boba 3G Carrier and was very impressed to say the least.
Not only do I love all the fun designs you have to choose from with Boba carriers but the benefits of these carriers compared to some of the others are countless!
A few of my favorite features that the new 3G Carrier has are:
- 100% Cotton
- Front and back carry options
- Removable & adjustable sleeping hood
- Zipper pouch may be used to store your hood when not in use
- Comfortably fits heights 5’0” – 6’3”
- Waistband range: 25” – 58”
- Additional adjustments for easier fit & breastfeeding
- Patent-pending removable foot straps
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Shoulder strap holders keep purses and diaper bags in place
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Uniquely designed to “hug” your child
- Converts to an infant carrier without an insert
- Extra head support adjustments for infants
- Body of carrier rises 2-3” higher than other brands
- Multiple pockets for on-the-go storage
- High quality military grade buckles
The Dirty Truth is if you are looking for a carrier Boba is a top of the line carrier with many features other carriers do not have - and at a price very comparable to all of the others. I know this summer we will get plenty of use out of our Boba when we are out and about with our daughter! Then this fall when the new little one comes we will get even more use - I love that I can use it for my 3 year old now and re-use it for my little infant when she or he is born! A Big Thank you to Boba for letting me try out this fantastic baby carrier!
If you would like to get your own Boba Carrier (or boba wrap) you can go to BobaFamily.com or to Amazon.com
Enter for your chance to win a Boba Baby Carrier, a Boba Baby Wrap or a Boba Travel Pack! All products can be seen at www.bobafamily.com. With Boba products it is easier than ever to enjoy Freedom Together as a family and Boba wants YOU to get a chance to use their products. To enter to win, “Like” them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/boba) and for an additional two entries, follow them on Twitter (www.twitter.com/boba).
a Rafflecopter giveaway